- Crawled side track frame is welded with high-strength steel.
- It’s to support the total weight of earth-moving machines.
- Normally, there are two types of assemblies for both sides together: X frame and H frame.
- We fix undercarriage parts include track roller, top roller, front idler, sprocket and track tensioner with side frames. It’s resulting in a wide range of application.
- X frames undercarriages are usually designed for excavator and represent the best balance between lightness and torsional rigidity of the steel structure.
- Undercarriages with central frame can be designed complete with hydraulic swivel joint and hydraulic connection. To aeesmble with the motors, slewing ring and more optional.
- With the H frame undercarriages is possible to design a removable side frames undercarriage. It’s in order to limit weight and dimension during the journey to the field.
- It could be for excavator, Drilling, Crushing& Screening, Paving machines, Farming equipments, Skid steers and mini cranes.