- Excavator Rake tines are built of high-strength steel plate and they are wear-resisting.
- Tines are thick and spaced and no cross members to block the smaller debris.
Loading land clearing debris is fast and efficient. If the job requires
handling large capacity loads, use the Excavator Rake to obtain maximum material handling capability.
The tines are thick and spaced so that there are no cross members to block the smaller debris from falling through.
- Strong and Durable.
- These rakes can be made for any size backhole or excavator. Teeth is optioanl if customer requires.
- Turn your excavator into an efficient land clearing machine with a Rake. Rake is good for sifting through debris and rubble from demolition or ripping roots and rocks for land clearing.
- When used in conjunction with thumbs, the rake has a similar function as excavator grab.
|Quantity of Brush Ripper||4pcs||6pcs||8pcs||9pcs||10pcs||11pcs||12pcs||13pcs|