Some buyers like dealers and Distributors might be not professional in excavator buckets. They must have such questions like “how to check the excavator bucket quality?”, “what is the most important for the excavator buckets?”, “Are these attachments in stock ok?”.
Here is a guide to show you the most important issue: dimensions, even mounting dimensions. We could let you know whether the buckets will be fit with excavator arm and bucket link.
So first of all is mounting dimension:
- A and B : Bucket pick up dipper gap, it should not be less than the width of excavator dipper. Best is 1 or 2mm larger.
- C: Pin centre. Normal tolerance is +/- 0.5mm.
- D and E: Dipper pin diameter. Normal tolerance is + 0.2/+ 0.1 mm.
- F and G: Bucket boss width.
- X and Y: Bucket height, could judge if the bucket is of correct capacity.
- Bucket width. For digging bucket, normally from 6 to 60 inch; mud bucket starts from 72 inch.
- Bucket Teeth, shrouds, etc.
- Bucket surface: welding quality, must no crack; paint color if brand new.
The pin hole will be control severely, normal tolerance is + 0.2/+ 0.1 mm. Otherwise, big gap between pin and pin hole will create noise and shakes. Nobody want to see that, right?
Next is the overall height and width. They are also important because of the capacity. If you buy a excavator bucket with correct pivot dimensions but wrong shell, it must be a problem. Big shell causes high-weight that mini excavator could not bear; incorrect shell is not efficient with a large emission machine.
We will be your professional partner!
If any questions, please feel free to contact.